Hong Kong based online travel agency TripGuru is looking for a Destination Manager to join its fast-growing team in Bangkok. The position is a coordinator role managing a team of freelance tour guides. Enjoy a positive and international working culture in a friendly and casual environment
- Continuously enlarge the network of tour guides, by recruiting and training new ones, in order to guarantee that all the bookings are fulfilled
- Negotiate the best rates with tour guides and driving companies
- Support the Market Expansion team to develop new tours and optimize the existing inventory
- Support the Operations team to coordinate with customers for pickup time, review requests, multimedia collection and assign the bookings to the tour guides
- Guarantee the quality of experience and to keep TripGuru's tour standard procedures
- Support the Marketing team in developing and distributing marketing material to the tour guide
- Work with a high grade of autonomy
- Very strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Understanding of ethical business practices in the tourism industry.
- Well organized Self-motivated and self-sufficient, autonomous while having the confidence to seek guidance and direction as needed.
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable working under pressure and passionate about problem-solving
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with commercial drive and ambition.
- Fluent and/or highly proficient in both oral and written English and Thai.
TripGuru is the booking platform that connects travelers via group experiences. We are a fast growing startup expanding our revenues stream and the markets we serve. Currently we cover main locations in the Asia Pacific and we are expanding globally. We cater to English speaking audiences. The Trip Guru offers you the chance to develop in a startup environment and to work hands on at the scaling up of a new business concept. You will participate in training during the first month of your employment. This training program will expose you to our culture and provide you with a knowledge base to fulfill your tasks.
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter stating your salary expectation and explaining why you want to work in a startup, why you are interested in the travel industry, why you chose to apply for a Tour Leader position and what added value you can bring to the company.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org